We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Verona: A Trip Report

Which Verona hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester
reviews: 16
Verona: A Trip Report

Thanks to those who helped me with suggestions here before my recent trip to Verona. I've written up a report with photos for anyone else planning a visit to have a look at. Hope it's useful!

Holiday Addict

needanotherholiday.com/2012/11/in-fair-veron…

Seattle, Washington
reviews: 17
1. Re: Verona: A Trip Report

Verona was one of our favorite cities as well. Loved your trip report and beautiful photos. Here are some of the photos I took in Verona last year, in case you're interested: http://flic.kr/s/aHsjvcWzaN

We loved it so much we're going back in May. I share your same desires and trepidations about opera season (which starts in June). We're going to have to do it one day.

Manchester
reviews: 16
2. Re: Verona: A Trip Report

I'll definitely check out your photos! And going to the Verona opera has to be done. A friend of mine says it is fabulous and totally out of this world!

California
reviews: 295
3. Re: Verona: A Trip Report

We find that if you want a summary experience of Italy, Verona is the place. Pluses include fewer crowds and commercial distractions. We fell in love with it from the very moment of arriving.

Italy
Destination Expert
for Livigno, Lombardy
reviews: 126
4. Re: Verona: A Trip Report

Thanks for your report, glad you enjoyed Verona and the photos are great.

uk
reviews: 6
5. Re: Verona: A Trip Report

Great report and photos, thank you. Verona is one of my favourite cities - glad you enjoyed it.

Jakarta, Indonesia
reviews: 11
6. Re: Verona: A Trip Report

Amazing trip report! Brings back memory.

Cincinnati, Ohio
reviews: 27
7. Re: Verona: A Trip Report

Great photos and I have added Verona to my next trip back to Venice,You can see to beauty everywhere,thank you

London
reviews: 26
8. Re: Verona: A Trip Report

We spent 3 nights in Verona at the beginning of November and we just loved it. The weather was mixed but it didn't affect our enjoyment.

The photos from holidayaddict say it all. It's so nice to be able to walk to all the sights. Being November, it wasn't crowded, but there were enough people around to have an atmosphere.

It is a city that deserves a visit.

Try the local drink Spritz Campari - Campari and prosecco, highly recommended.

Coffs Harbour...
reviews: 38
9. Re: Verona: A Trip Report

I enjoyed the photos and your blog. My husband and I will be in Italy for the first time in Sept 2013. We would like to have the day in Verona en route from Sirmione to Venice. We won't have a car. Is there somewhere we could leave our cases after getting off the bus so we can have the day there and then train to Venice late afternoon? or should we make a day trip from either Sirmione or Venice??

NY
reviews: 69
10. Re: Verona: A Trip Report

The bus from Sirmione to Verona will go to the train station, although it also has stops before the station. I am pretty sure the left luggage office at Verona Porta Nuova station (the main station) is still there.

www.grandistazioni.it/cms/v/index.jsp…

You can then walk back up to the town area, maybe 15-20 minutes