We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

venice in october

Which Venice hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, England...
venice in october

Im planning to go to venice 2nd week of October.. hows venice during this time? will it be rainy/cold?

Milano
reviews: 280
1. Re: venice in october

Venice in October may be nice but sometimes rainy and flooding.

Anyway a good period as it is not too much touristic.

UK
Destination Expert
for Venice
reviews: 48
2. Re: venice in october

For the most part on our many trips to Venice in October the weather has been very good, , it is a very popular time, and can be busy,

Los Angeles...
reviews: 295
3. Re: venice in october

We visited Venice in October twice. It was generally warm and pleasant. Looking at some photos :) , I see that I wore a zip-front sweater and husband wore a lighweight jacket. The evenings were cool but still pleasant. I recall that we experienced a few incidents of rain, heavy at times. But the heavy rain is also one which passes quickly.

Venice, Italy
Destination Expert
for Venice
reviews: 54
4. Re: venice in october

Acqua Alta,which is what I presume Francescomare means by flooding, is unlikely to happen in the first part of October. The weather should be pleasant for walking around the city.

London, England...
5. Re: venice in october

thanks everyone! i will go on the 10th of october, hopefully it wont rain :)

6. Re: venice in october

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, August 25, 2014