We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lost SD cards in SD wallet

Which Venice hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Horsham, Australia
reviews: 1
Lost SD cards in SD wallet

LOST YESTERDAY 4TH JULY 2013: A small black SD card wallet with around 5-6 SD cards inside. Contains around 2000 of my holiday photos so far :'(. Chances are either the AVG glass factory in Murano, streets of Burano or along the street and in a few shops in the main st of Lido. Shopped at Oviesse in particular as well as some shoe stores nearby. Heartbroken. Photos include shots from London, Rome, Venice etc. with a few whole family shots, there's 6 of us all together. If anybody is able to help, please do!! Reward promised. My photos are priceless to me...

Edited: 7:39 am, July 05, 2013
UK
Destination Expert
for Venice
reviews: 49
1. Re: Lost SD cards in SD wallet

I really hope they turn up this sort of thing is priceless to you not a lot of good to anyone else, so you may be lucky,

Horsham, Australia
2. Re: Lost SD cards in SD wallet

Thank you. I'm trying to keep positive but have no idea how to when I'm now hours away and cannot physically go retrace my steps :( if anybody is visiting these places, please help. I promise there will be a reward for you.

Italy
Destination Expert
for Livigno, Lombardy
reviews: 139
3. Re: Lost SD cards in SD wallet

Is there anything with your address on it inside the wallet?

Horsham, Australia
4. Re: Lost SD cards in SD wallet

Unfortunately not.. :( I have a lot of photos of the hotels we've stayed at though, with the Venice hotel in Lido the latest hotel photos..

Venice
Destination Expert
for Venice
reviews: 41
5. Re: Lost SD cards in SD wallet

Ring the hotel and ask them to pop into Oviesse...( I might have the number actually....). Sorry I am not on the Lido for a while. Burano again can you remember the name of the shops you went in or where you opened you bag??

St. Marys, OH
reviews: 17
6. Re: Lost SD cards in SD wallet

You might check out www.camerafound.com Someone may have found them and posted some pictures from them.

One thing I always do is print a page on a bright colored piece of paper that has my name, address, phone number, cell phone number, and email, on it. I then put a statement that says, "PLEASE RETURN FOR REWARD, NO QUESTIONS ASKED! I make the font large enough so that if someone views it on the camera they can read it.

I then take a picture of that paper onto every media card I have and LOCK that photo so it can't be deleted. If someone is looking through the photos, the bright colored paper fills the viewer and gets their attention.

Most people have nothing to identify who owns their camera or card wallet anywhere on them.

Horsham, Australia
7. Re: Lost SD cards in SD wallet

Burano we only really went to a restaurant where it was then I noticed it was no longer in my bag. My tour director phoned the restaurant already but found nothing. Thanks anyway. :)

Horsham, Australia
8. Re: Lost SD cards in SD wallet

Oh and yes we've asked the hotel to pop over to Oviesse today as well as we rang them, but they said that anything the cleaner finds they are required to hand in to their front counter.. And so far nothing was found. :(

Horsham, Australia
9. Re: Lost SD cards in SD wallet

Checked camerafound.com but unfortunately nothing either. Thank you all for your suggestions though

Settimo Rottaro...
reviews: 10
10. Re: Lost SD cards in SD wallet

I'm sorry for you photo,

If is possible...post your question also on the Italian forum, on TA.it in the Veneto forum so if there is more possibility to help you....

Hope you find.

Romina