We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

where to watch MLB in Venice

Which Venice hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Los Angeles...
reviews: 19
where to watch MLB in Venice

My husband and I are going to have our first Italy trip the end of this week. First stop will be 4 days in Venice (from 03/30/13). My husband is a super fan for US Major League Baseball, and the opening date is 04/01/13. We are looking for where we can watch the Dodger game (it will be 11pm Venice time). Could someone please recommend us any bar/ restaurant? Thank you!!

cambridge ontario
reviews: 26
11. Re: where to watch MLB in Venice

We have a team in Canada .... Toronto Blue Jays!!!!!!!

San Francisco...
reviews: 10
12. Re: where to watch MLB in Venice

Tsk tsk...."where have you gone Joe Dimaggio..."! The Italian Stallion! The Pride of the San Francisco Seals...before the New York Yankees! What about the "Italy" team in this years Baseball Championship Series? I read veniceloverUK's response, and I "agreed" with it. I didn't get a chance to read the other deleted posts. I'm a huge baseball fan (S.F.Giants) but let's get a grip folks. You're in Venice, Italy...not Venice Beach, California. I am probably wrong but I have never seen a major league baseball game being shown on TV in Italy...but of course I don't go to hangout in sports bars. Besides with the 13 hour time difference...

13. Re: where to watch MLB in Venice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline with regards to harassment of another user. We will remove messages that include personal attacks or hostility directed at an individual user or group of users, threatening language or attempts to force a user to discontinue participation on our forums.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:42 pm, March 29, 2013
Edited: 1:42 pm, March 29, 2013
14. Re: where to watch MLB in Venice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, March 31, 2014