We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is there fast food (McDonalds etc) in Venice?

Which Venice hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore
Is there fast food (McDonalds etc) in Venice?

Hi,

Are there many fast food restaurants such as Mcdonalds , KFC in Venice? How much would a typical Mcdonalds meal cost in euros? Thanks

UK
Destination Expert
for Venice
reviews: 48
1. Re: Is there fast food (McDonalds etc) in Venice?

There are Macdonalds in Venice, I do not recall KFC.

Sorry I have not idea of the price, I have never used them,

Venice
Destination Expert
for Venice
reviews: 37
2. Re: Is there fast food (McDonalds etc) in Venice?

Noidea on prices but in San Luca there is a Burger King / spizzico - Pizza fast food. Macdonalds is just behind San Marco ( follow the smell) and the other is in teh Strada Nova. ( Thankfully - sorry) the other 2 have closed down .

Verona, Italy
Destination Expert
for Verona
reviews: 1
3. Re: Is there fast food (McDonalds etc) in Venice?

See... we are a democracy.. Fast food isn't strictly forbidden!

Jokes apart, you will find a lot of ways to eat "fast" in Venice, even out of the traditional globalized channels... Search for the meaning od "cicheti" and you will see what i mean.

Ciao

Francesco

Collegeville, PA
reviews: 8
4. Re: Is there fast food (McDonalds etc) in Venice?

The McDonalds in Cannaregio is on Strada Nova, directly across from the entrance/exit to the Ca'Doro vaporetto stop. I do not know the prices; however the signs seemed to indicate that the cost of food was more expensive than in the United States. Please don't think I ate there; I just peaked in out of curiosity. I was surprised to see it was quite crowded.

Ravenna, Italy
reviews: 28
5. Re: Is there fast food (McDonalds etc) in Venice?

The prices are in line with other McDonald's around the world. Not expensive and no problem ordering. There are photos of the various offerings.

Everyone likes to be a "snob" about McDonalds...if you are short on funds then by all means go. The food is good and the drinks are large. Not everyone can eat at Florian's.

When my daughter went to Russia she ate in McDonalds everyday. She said it was the only place where could understand the menu. She lived to tell the tale. :)

enjoy

Venice, Italy
reviews: 31
6. Re: Is there fast food (McDonalds etc) in Venice?

Unfortunately there are two McDonalds in Venice. There are also lovely small bars and pizzerie run by locla people. Please think of a slice of Pizza or snadwich to eat sitting down or to take away rather than a Mcdonalds- the profit from the locally-produced food will be of greater benefit to the Venetian economy, plus it will taste a whole lot better!

San Diego
Destination Expert
for San Diego
reviews: 60
7. Re: Is there fast food (McDonalds etc) in Venice?

There is also the BREK cafeteria on the Strada Nove near the train station. Here you can walk along and pick out the food you want. It is not expensive.

I'd rather eat at inexpensive pizza places or local little cafes than at a McDonalds while traveling in Italy. I prefer eating the food of the country in which I am traveling.

Seattle, Washington
reviews: 11
8. Re: Is there fast food (McDonalds etc) in Venice?

There is a McDonalds on Calle Larga San Marco, closest cross street is via Spaderia. I saw another sign for McDonalds near the Rialto Bridge, but I never saw the actual restaurant in that area.

Coatesville...
reviews: 36
9. Re: Is there fast food (McDonalds etc) in Venice?

Why go to Venice if you want to eat at McD's??? Enjoy the culture and food of the country you are visiting. Venice is unlike any place I have ever visited and by far the most charming. Eat where you are hungry, there are plenty of places to eat in all price ranges.

Clifton, NJ
reviews: 2
10. Re: Is there fast food (McDonalds etc) in Venice?

Just had to reply since, as I sit here in my office, I am enjoying a McDonalds cheeseburger.

I didn't find it strange to see a McDonalds or a Burger King in Venice. What I did find strange was the New York city style hot dog cart vendor very near the Rialto.