We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Venice w/teenagers

Which Venice hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Massena, New York
reviews: 11
Venice w/teenagers

My husband & I are traveling to Venice in late De w/2 teens boy & girl any suggestions?

venice
1. Re: Venice w/teenagers

Check availability at B&B venezia www.bbvenezia.com

It is a B&B in the center of venice, in a quiet and green area. Playground for tennagers nearby

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
reviews: 2
2. Re: Venice w/teenagers

The Dorsoduro area has a lot of students. There are some book stores and music stores. I'd involve them in the planning. Let THEM read up on where they'd like to go. They are just people :) They will be amazed at the place. The Jewish ghetto, a trip to Murano (watch the glass blowing) and Burano. The Doge's palace. Maybe arrange for the secret Itinerary tour at the Doge's palace (your hotel can do it for you) which takes you into the dungeons and tells the story of Cassanova's escape. Take them to the place where the gondolas are repaired.

You might have them rent some movies that take place in Venice. The recent remake of the Italian Job has a great boat chase in the opening scenes in Venice.

Massena, New York
3. Re: Venice w/teenagers

Thanks for all the great suggestions! Actually I am requiring bot of mi teens to write a term paper if you will about what they wish to do and see. Great idea about the dungeon tour!

They will love it!

london u.k.
4. Re: Venice w/teenagers

my daughter (15)gets obsessed with venetian glass jewellery !find the shops where you can choose your own beads for making your own pieces .

i also agree with letting them choose what they are interested in .

reviews: 7
5. Re: Venice w/teenagers

Just got back from Venice with our four teenagers. The first night we walked 'em to St. Marks Square - the next two days they were on their own. They loved exploring the place and took us to shops they had discovered. They will love the experience (and the pigeons in St. Marks). PS - the more affordable shopping is near the Train station not Rialto Bridge. Just an FYI.

Massena, New York
6. Re: Venice w/teenagers

Thanks for the shopping tips, will take note.