We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Treviso Airport to Treviso Centrale bus schedule

Which Treviso hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Gorizia, Italy
reviews: 71
Treviso Airport to Treviso Centrale bus schedule

Hello,

I'm trying to figure out the bus schedule from Treviso Airport to Treviso Centrale train station.

My plane arrives on Sunday at 10:10 at Treviso, and I was planning to catch a train that leaves at 11:45.

The schedule I found online is winter schedule and therefore not valid.

Anyone knows if the bus n. 6 leaves to the train station at that time?

Edited: 3:05 pm, August 15, 2012
Vancouver, Canada
reviews: 13
1. Re: Treviso Airport to Treviso Centrale bus schedule

This has a validity date of May 13/2012. Looks like there is a bus leaving at 10:25 and 11:25

actt.it/ajaxfilemanager/…206.pdf

Gorizia, Italy
2. Re: Treviso Airport to Treviso Centrale bus schedule

Thank you so much for the link, it clarified a few things.

From the looks of this link, the bus n. 6 leaves the airport only every hour from 7:25 until 14:25...

I have no problem - if the plane arrives on time - to run for the first bus (even if I don't take that first train, I prefer to be in Treviso).

The thing I want to avoid is buying a ticket for the train I'm not likely going to catch (with only 5 minutes to spare)...

Is there a baggage deposit at Treviso train station?

Vancouver, Canada
reviews: 13
3. Re: Treviso Airport to Treviso Centrale bus schedule

According to the web site, it shows Treviso Centrale as having a baggage storage service.

Gorizia, Italy
4. Re: Treviso Airport to Treviso Centrale bus schedule

Thank you.

I decided to take a later train, so we can leave the airport for the train station, buy the tickets, leave our luggage and have a tranquil brunch somewhere in town.

Don't need the running around on a last day of my hols! :)

5. Re: Treviso Airport to Treviso Centrale bus schedule

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:18 pm, August 20, 2013