We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel in Treviso?

Which Treviso hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ireland
Hotel in Treviso?

I'm looking for a hotel/B &B in Treviso - I usually try to stay in the centre of cities, but everything I've looked at on various site for Treviso offers places that are miles and miles away. Can anyone recommend a lovely, charming place in the middle of the scenic part of Treviso for a one night stay in mid April? Thanks.

reviews: 6
1. Re: Hotel in Treviso?

We stayed in Treviso last year at the Clarion. The Hotel itself was not bad but it was situated on a busy motorway and no footpath outside the Hotel. Would not stay there again. The problem with Treviso is that (from what I could see) there are very few Hotels in the centre. One springs to mind Hotel Continental - but did not look the best. Most of the Hotels are on the outskirts but have to say that the public bus system is very good and frequent in and out of Treviso and onwards by train to Venice is no problem. approximately 1/2 hour by train. I would be inclined to go with the No 1 or so rated Hotels on the Tripadvisor site. Treviso itself is a lovely town and like a breath of fresh air after a days sightseeing in Venice which is very busy. I think you will like Treviso and the surrounding areas. Its quite peaceful and laid back. Eating is a lot cheaper in Treviso than Venice. AGain I think you should stick with what is coming in on the top rated hotels on the tripadvisor site. They have never let me down and I use them frequently for advise.

Enjoy your trip

Venice
reviews: 7
2. Re: Hotel in Treviso?

I live close to Treviso and am a travel agent, so I think I can be very helpful. In the center there are 3 hotels only: Carlton, Continental and Il Focolare.

Carlton and Continental are 4-star hotels close to the train station., Il Focolare is a 3-star behind the main square. Have a look at the website www.hotelilfocolare.net. They have also a B&b, in the center too.

Alternatively, a very nice 3-star hotel is Hotel Scala, www.hotelscala.it. It is 1 mile far from the historical center.

The best hotel in town is the 4-star Boscolo Maggior Consiglio, 1.5 mile far from the center.

I hope this can help you.

Rob

Koksijde - Belgium
reviews: 1
3. Re: Hotel in Treviso?

Hello,

What's you're opinion on the hotel parc Bolognese (villa Pace) since we're considdering staying there for a 4 days' trip to Treviso and Venezia ?

Thnx for the info

Mansfield U.K.
reviews: 7
4. Re: Hotel in Treviso?

We stayed for a week at the Parc Bolognese 3 years ago and found it to be a very good base to explore more of the Venito (having peviously done Venice to death) .

The new main block behind the old building is fully up to 4* standard with air con., super bathrooms and now I believe, a pool.

The restauant, as in many cases with hotels in Italy, is a separate franchise and the food is very good indeed !!

The fact that it is very well patronised by the locals speaks for itself.

The historic highway which runs at the bottom of the garden is the link to Venice (half hourly bus service) and into Treviso which is a delightful city.

Now the downside, The bar is nothing more than simply that and they do not have what you might call a comfortable lounge.

The hotel exists on the international coach trade with an East Asian and East European clientele, They arrive by the busload every day

sometimes late at night and are rapidly fed a set menu, not I suspect as described above.

The staff cope with this remarkably well and once you have a few sympathetic words with them in anglo/italian you are, as usual, at home in Italy.

Yorkshire
reviews: 6
5. Re: Hotel in Treviso?

I too am looking for a hotel in the centre of Treviso. I looked at Albergo Il Focolare on the website and the map indicated that it is close to a motorway exit.

I am visiting with my husband and elderly parents and need to be in the centre as they cannot walk too far.

ANY suggestions would be welcome

Treviso, Italy
reviews: 31
6. Re: Hotel in Treviso?

I suggest you a nice and new B&B.

Go to www.primitaly.it/bb/19borgocavour/

Ciao

7. Re: Hotel in Treviso?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:27 am, August 28, 2009