We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

merano to schenna by bus or taxi?

Which Merano hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Greece
reviews: 1
merano to schenna by bus or taxi?

Hello, i will be arriving in Merano by train on 27th Dec and need to get to my hotel in Schenna. Can anyone please tell me if taxis are available at the train station and roughly how much it will cost to get to Schenna or is there a bus? Thanks for any replies.

Chorley, United...
Destination Expert
for Venice
reviews: 94
1. Re: merano to schenna by bus or taxi?

Schenna/Scena is short distance east of Merano. The tourist office in Merano should be able to tell you about bus timetables - contact at info@meraninfo.it.

Linz
reviews: 7
2. Re: merano to schenna by bus or taxi?

There's a website with timetables and fare information of all means of public transport in South Tyrol.

http://www.sii.bz.it/

Timetable Meran-Schenna:

www.sii.bz.it/de/orari_download.php…

Busses leave usually every half hour. The X means: on working days (Mon-Sat), the + means "Sunday and public holidays.

Meran Bhf. = Meran railway station

Verona, Italy
3. Re: merano to schenna by bus or taxi?

There are frequent buses from Merano to Scena.

Have a look at www.bii.bz.it

Here you will find the timetables.

Approx a 20 minute journey.

Taxis are available at Merano station and should cost approx 25-30 euro for you trip.

Greece
4. Re: merano to schenna by bus or taxi?

Thank you everyone for the replies, i am looking forward to visiting Merano and Schenna.

Verona, Italy
5. Re: merano to schenna by bus or taxi?

Lovely part of the world and with all the snow we have at the moment will be even more magical.

Enjoy

Rome, Italy
reviews: 11
6. Re: merano to schenna by bus or taxi?

Hi,

visit Dorf Tirol with its castel too. And go at Merano's terme in the late evening. It's a pleasure swimming in it's warm water under the stars.

Cheers

Rome, Italy
7. Re: merano to schenna by bus or taxi?

You will find the bus outside of the station. Taxi is too expansive.

Greece
8. Re: merano to schenna by bus or taxi?

Thank you for all the information,I am so excited about my trip, the internet photos of the area look wonderful.

Rome, Italy
9. Re: merano to schenna by bus or taxi?

When you will arrive, you will still find "I Mercatini di Natale":

- http://www.meraneradvent.it/

Ciao

10. Re: merano to schenna by bus or taxi?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:19 am, September 04, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Merano
More Merano Topics