We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Walking tour

Which Turin hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Australia
reviews: 20
Walking tour

Hi

Can anyone please recommend a good English speaking guide to do a walking tour of historic sites, not museums, mainly local shops, markets, lanes and stories. Thanks

Turin, Italy
1. Re: Walking tour

Dear aurorasev,

Turismo Torino e Provincia offers a free professional guide reservation service in order to satisfy different requests such as tours of the city centre and Turin immediate surroundings.

You can then request a guide by sending an e-mail to resguide@turismotorino.org at least one month before the tour, providing information about the number of participants, the selected tour type, meeting date and time.

See you soon in Turin!

Le Mans, France
reviews: 1
2. Re: Walking tour

Is there any Segway or cycle tip tours in Turin?

Turin, Italy
3. Re: Walking tour

Dear Eric B,

in Turin we have a "segway tour": Here the proposal of the travel agency: turismotorino.org/internaPacchettoCMS.aspx…

or you can see the tourist services reduced with the Torino+Piemonte Card

turismotorino.org/card/internaTrasporti.aspx…

We also have a tour with electric bicycles "Royal e-bike tour": it will take you effortlessly from the historical city center to the Reggia di Venaria and to the Palazzina di Caccia di Stupinigi. Along the cycle lanes, our guides will lead you through famous places and sights entertaining you with anecdotes and curiosities. Discover in our website detailes:

turismotorino.org/prodotti/…royal_e-bike_tour

We hope you will have a funny time in Turin!

Australia
reviews: 20
4. Re: Walking tour

OK, thanks

Turin, Italy
5. Re: Walking tour

Hi,

Can I propose myself? What you are asking is my hobby, just a visit tour in Turin center in order to discover the historic palaces, legends, misteries and so on.

I would like add that, being my private passion, my proposal is completely free, so is also very cheap for you. I have also a web site (www.angolitorino.it), but unfortunatelly currently is only in italian.

If you are interested, and you desire have more information about it, please contact me at my private email pier.damato@gmail.com

Regards

Pier

Asti, Italy
reviews: 2
6. Re: Walking tour

I would ask at the Turin Tourist information office.

7. Re: Walking tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, May 02, 2014