We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Handbag Shop on Via Po, Turin! Please help!

Which Turin hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Australia
reviews: 2
Handbag Shop on Via Po, Turin! Please help!

I just visited Turin yesterday and loved every moment! We did some fantastic shopping and whilst I was walking along Via Po in Turin I spotted this gorgeous little handbag shop which I can't remember the name of!! I would so love to go back there - or see if I can locate another store.

Does any Turin folk know the name of such a store??

Thank you in advance!

Jennica

Dublin, Ireland
reviews: 23
1. Re: Handbag Shop on Via Po, Turin! Please help!

There are several shops in via po that sell handbags. You might have seen one with rather dear handbags called coccinella perhaps? That should be half way in via po on the right (if u face the river). On the same side there is one called piu x

There is also a shop on halfway via po on the left side, its walls on the inside are lilac and the windows assortment of handbags is usually sorted by color

ALways on the left side there is a shop that sells beads and jewels but should also have many pretty bags in the window. this is called 'la perlineria" I think

If you need any details to locate better the shop or in general about shopping in turin let me know :)

2. Re: Handbag Shop on Via Po, Turin! Please help!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:16 pm, August 20, 2013