We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

From Milan to Florence :) New addition

Which Milan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Odessa
From Milan to Florence :) New addition

Hi!

I've already asked about how to get to Florence to Milan. But after checking my flight shedule I've noticed that we arrive in Milan in 19.00, and there is no train to Florence at this time.

So, I suppose we should go from Malpensa airport to other railway station.

Please, advice me, how to get to Florence at night...

Milan, Italy
Destination Expert
for Milan, Genoa, Valle d'Aosta
reviews: 79
1. Re: From Milan to Florence :) New addition

No way. If you land at Malpensa at 19, that means you would never make it to the city before 21 (Malpensa is 50 km away and it takes approx. 1 hour). The last trains to Florence are an InterCity from central station at 20.00 and a 'Treno OK' (low cost train) from Rogoredo station at 20.03 (but Rogoredo is even farther away in the sticks).

2. Re: From Milan to Florence :) New addition

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:25 am, August 22, 2009