We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Traveltime Linate - City

Which Milan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Orkanger, Norway
Traveltime Linate - City

I am about to book a trip to Milan, in April 2014

Still no idea where to stay, maybe a hotel in the area between Duomo and Repubblica?

I am looking at a flight home, departing at 1055.

Du to my health problems, I am a "slow starter" in the morning - is the elleven o clock too early, how long travel time is it from Duomo metro. I guees taxi isnt that expensive to Linate, or what?

I have tried to figure ut some bustravel on the ATM pages, still no luck, I dont know this city yet :-)

Milan, Italy
reviews: 1,212
1. Re: Traveltime Linate - City

From Duomo Metro to Linate is about 1 hour, the cheaper way is to leave from San Babila with the bus 73 that goes direct to the airport

San Babila is very close to Duomo

Orkanger, Norway
2. Re: Traveltime Linate - City

OK, that means I will have to book a later flight :-)

This where to stay, to my surprise, its starting to be "crowded" at the hotels next April.

I was very close to book my 7 night at Hotel Berma vis a vis Central Station.

The hotels near Duomo is way to expensive.

Any other hotels /max 400 euro/ 7 nights/ mid April to May 1st - I should look at.

I was looking at Hotel Ibis Milano and especially Hotel Mennini, both cheaper and a perfect for me, single traveller.

Italy
Destination Expert
for Livigno, Lombardy
reviews: 139
3. Re: Traveltime Linate - City

When are you planning the trip in April? hotels might be expensive because there's a big trade fair on

Orkanger, Norway
4. Re: Traveltime Linate - City

23-29 april 2014

That Ibis hotel was wrong for mee, so I cancelled it.

Now I am looking at Star, which is perfect --- but no wifi in my room - will be problematic.

5. Re: Traveltime Linate - City

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, July 19, 2014