We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

transport from milan to chamonix

Which Milan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Newtonmore, United...
transport from milan to chamonix

hi.wonder if anybody can help me...please!! i am trying to find way to get from milan to chamonix in april.anybody knows the best way to get there??

Imperia, Italy
Destination Expert
for Italian Riviera
1. Re: transport from milan to chamonix

To 14.4.2013 sat-montblanc.com/fr/…CHXCMR_Hiver.pdf

Then sat-montblanc.com/fr/…CHXCMR_Printemps.pdf

Newtonmore, United...
2. Re: transport from milan to chamonix

thank you.any idea if i have to book the seat???or i just buy the ticket on the bus??thx

Imperia, Italy
Destination Expert
for Italian Riviera
3. Re: transport from milan to chamonix

The second line of these timetables reads <Réservation obligatoire / Prenotazione obbligatoria / Booking necessary>.

You should be able to buy at the SAVDA office at the Lampugnano bus station shortly before departure if the bus is not fully booked, but not on the bus.

Milan, Italy
Destination Expert
for Milan, Genoa, Valle d'Aosta
reviews: 78
4. Re: transport from milan to chamonix

Perilizia is right, but note that especially on weekends those buses tend to fill up pretty quickly, therefore on line ticketing is advisable.

Newtonmore, United...
5. Re: transport from milan to chamonix

thats great.thank you for your help :)

6. Re: transport from milan to chamonix

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, March 30, 2014