We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Milan - Venice - Florence - Rome/Vatican

Which Milan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Newark, California
reviews: 4
Milan - Venice - Florence - Rome/Vatican

I have an upcoming trip to Europe this March 29 till April 15. The first leg of my trip is Italy. I want to visit Milan - Verona - Venice - Florence and Rome/Vatican. Can anyone tell me if this itinerary is feasible for 4 days and also suggest places to visit in these particular area.

I can probably leave Verona out but Florence is where the David statue and Pisa. And Rome of course is a destination all by itself already.

Thank you

Edited: 3:34 am, February 20, 2013
Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
reviews: 11
1. Re: Milan - Venice - Florence - Rome/Vatican

You cannot reasonably visit 4 places in 4 days. You will spend more time travelling than you will in seeing the things that are the reason for the travel. Re-think your plans.

Newark, California
reviews: 4
2. Re: Milan - Venice - Florence - Rome/Vatican

Sydneynick - how many days can I expect to spend in Rome? Can I go to Rome and Florence? Or pretty much stay in Rome/Vatican?

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
reviews: 11
3. Re: Milan - Venice - Florence - Rome/Vatican

In 4 days, you can see only a fraction of what Rome or Venice has to offer. I would suggest you spend all your time in either Rome or Venice, and get to know one city just a little.

4. Re: Milan - Venice - Florence - Rome/Vatican

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, February 22, 2014