We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Years Eve Restaurants In Milan

Which Milan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester, United...
New Years Eve Restaurants In Milan

Hello,

Me and my girlfreind are going to milan over new year. We would like to book a nice place to eat for new years eve. Our budget is around 100 EUROS each.

We have found this website but dont know how to book anything. www.sofeminine.co.uk › Luxe › Lifestyle.

If anyone has any ideas on where to eat or how to book, any advice would be great.

Cheers

Liguria, Italy
reviews: 3
1. Re: New Years Eve Restaurants In Milan

For New Year's Eve, even modest restaurants in Milan work up a "special menu" for which they charge a fortune. Most of the fun partying on New Year's Eve doesn't take place in restaurants anyway, but in Milan's bars and dance clubs, where there are plenty of small plates and snacks. You might have more fun with your 100 euros going for pizza and partying than sitting down to a fixed menu for a restaurant dinner.

You might take a look at the website Spotted by Locals which has a section on Milan and lists both a lot of nicely priced restaurants and a lot of interesting bars and clubs. Some restaurants do have websites where they will list their New Year's Eve menu, but probably not until later in the year. If you decide on a restaurant, you will probably need to call them to book.

Manchester, United...
2. Re: New Years Eve Restaurants In Milan

Thanks very much!! I think we shall go with your idea of having a pizza and then heading to a bar or two. Any ideas on whereabouts we should head? We've heard there are street parties and fireworks in a certain part of town, is that worth seeing? Also would we need to book tickets in advance to any bars or clubs do you think? Or could we just get there and wander about?

Thanks again

Dan

Liguria, Italy
reviews: 3
3. Re: New Years Eve Restaurants In Milan

You'll need to look at websites like Hello Milan or Ciao Milano. You can also keep checking back here and topping your post or starting a new one, because there are some Milan residents who post here, just not all the time. They can probably give you more specific information than I can.

When I was in Milan one New Year's Eve, I went to see Da Vinci's Last Supper, and because I had a morning flight, I went to bed before midnight. If you want to see the Last Supper before your pizza, you need to book that right away.

4. Re: New Years Eve Restaurants In Milan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 3:05 am, December 01, 2012
Vilnius, Lithuania
reviews: 9
5. Re: New Years Eve Restaurants In Milan

Hey there! I am also going to Milan for New year. Did you guys find anything cool parties during that night? cheers

6. Re: New Years Eve Restaurants In Milan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, December 27, 2013