We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Christmas markets/events in Milan

Which Milan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
England
reviews: 3
Christmas markets/events in Milan

I will be visiting Milan from 30th Nov - 3rd Dec and was wondering if there will be any Christmas markets or events taking place at this time or will it be too early?

Thanks

Lydia

10 replies to this topic
Milan, Italy
Destination Expert
for Milan
reviews: 339
1. Re: Christmas markets/events in Milan

Hi Lydia L

it's a bit too early to know about Xmas initiative.. it's still hot in Milan ;)

But follow this topic and you'll be updated as soon something is scheduled: tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g187849-i143-k5593…

regards..

Bergamo, Italy
Destination Expert
for Bergamo, Elba Island
reviews: 184
2. Re: Christmas markets/events in Milan

Hi!

L'Artigiano in Fiera is a nice event which starts on 1st Dec and is held in the new fair expo at Rho Pero. Entrance is free and you can get there by underground or train.

It's very big and you'll find stands from all over the world:

…traveleurope.it/trade-show/artigiano-in-fie…

http://www.turismo.milano.it/wps/portal/!ut/p/c1/04_SB8K8xLLM9MSSzPy8xBz9CP0os3hzS0O_QGcLEwP_ICNTA08D_2APT1dHYwMDE_1wkA6zeD9_o1A3E09DQwszV0MDIzMPEyefME8DdxdjiLwBDuBooO_nkZ-bql-QnZ3m6KioCAAwdAbk/dl2/d1/L0lDUmlTUSEhL3dHa0FKRnNBL1lCUlp3QSEhL2Vu/?WCM_GLOBAL_CONTEXT=/en/situr/home/succedecitta/fierecongressi/evento26426

Then there are usually some Christmas Markets but as Carmen says it's rather early.

Bye :)

/fierecongressi/evento26426

Bergamo, Italy
Destination Expert
for Bergamo, Elba Island
reviews: 184
3. Re: Christmas markets/events in Milan

Hmm, don't know why but the last link doesn't open. So here's the home page:

http://www.turismo.milano.it

You'll find it under: Fairs and Congresses

Milan, Italy
Destination Expert
for Milan
reviews: 339
4. Re: Christmas markets/events in Milan

well done Girella!

I didn't think about it as it's not so much related to Xmas market: http://artigianoinfiera.it/eng/home-visit.php

but it's a very big event and I suggest not to miss it either!

regards..

Nottingham, United...
reviews: 1
5. Re: Christmas markets/events in Milan

Hi

My friend and I have also booked flights for 2nd -5th Dec

Any info on Xmas Markets and nightlife would be great!

Cheers x

Milan, Italy
6. Re: Christmas markets/events in Milan

Don't miss the Artigianato in Fiera. You fill find there an enormous amount of possible Christmas gifts. Most important, you will find typical specialities to eat from whole Italy, divided per region (and also from other parts of the world). In many cases it is also possible to try wine, oil and any other thing before buying them. Expecially in the case of wines you can find very good proposals, with a quality price ratio much better then in the supermarkets.

The fair is huge, so don't pretend to see everything if you don't have at least two full days to visit it.

Stay away from the "restaurants" in the fair, because the prices are very high.

7. Re: Christmas markets/events in Milan

I will be in milan on the 19 th till 23 rd december to see the match inter against milan is there other interesting things to do especially i love christmas spirit thanks.

Malta xx

8. Re: Christmas markets/events in Milan

I will be in milan on the 19 th till 23 rd december to see the match inter against milan is there other interesting things to do especially i love christmas spirit thanks.

Malta xx

9. Re: Christmas markets/events in Milan

Malta xx

10. Re: Christmas markets/events in Milan

Malta xx

Reply to: Christmas markets/events in Milan
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted