We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Another Scottish Plea to Co-ordinator/Milano76!

Which Milan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Scotland
Another Scottish Plea to Co-ordinator/Milano76!

Hi,

Thanks for all the advice that you have given LousyD regarding our trip to Milano this weekend. As we are free now on the Sunday, can either of you recommend any nice restaurants and bars that we could go to on the Sunday night. As we have said we are staying near the Duomo and we don't want anything too pretentious! We are three Scottish lassies in our early 30s, who like a laugh and most types of music! Any help would be appreciated!

Scotland
1. Re: Another Scottish Plea to Co-ordinator/Milano76!

Oh and another plea.... could you also please advise us on the best mode of transport from the San Siro back to our hotel near the Duomo after the game! Thanks again!

Scotland
reviews: 5
2. Re: Another Scottish Plea to Co-ordinator/Milano76!

Number 16 trams sit right outside the stadium - jump on one of them back to Duomo area.

Duomo is not great for nightlife - its more of a daytime area

i'd recommend the ice bar milan to start with - http://www.townhouse.it/icebar/ - its a good laugh and worth going to

we usually go to the hollywood club which has some good bars round about it - just use taxis, they're pretty reasonable and will know where hollywood etc is - theres a pedestrianised street with several bars there

most of the other bits we've gone to such as brera are full of cafe bars rather than 'boozers' :-)

London
reviews: 1
3. Re: Another Scottish Plea to Co-ordinator/Milano76!

Hi, I hope you arrived in Milan in one piece, considering the weather conditions! Shame the lovely Maldini still isn't playing (yes, I'm also a huge fan).

PS Scotland's a great place, I love to visit.