We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels near Villa D'Este

Which Como hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
San Anselmo...
reviews: 7
Hotels near Villa D'Este

Hi!

Our family of 4 ( 2adults & 2 kids) will be going to Italy in july and we are looking for a place to stay for a few days that is near Villa D'Este. We have friends who will be staying there at the same time and we'd like to hang out with them, but we can't pay the Villa D'Este prices! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

Newport Beach...
reviews: 25
1. Re: Hotels near Villa D'Este

Just got back from our stay at Villa D'Este last week. The hotel is in the little city of Cernobbio and there are quite a few little hotels/b and b's within walking distance of Villa D'Este. Search Trip Advisor for hotels in Cernobbio and read the reveiws.

San Anselmo...
reviews: 7
2. Re: Hotels near Villa D'Este

Thanks, Amolitalia! I have done the search you suggested - was hoping for some personal insight as to pros/cons of any particular hotels....any suggestions or impressions?

Newport Beach...
reviews: 25
3. Re: Hotels near Villa D'Este

Unfortunately, I didn't see inside any other hotels in Cernobbio (besides Villa D'Este). I did see the outside of Hotel Villa Flori, it's on the main road into Cernobbio, and it looked nice, but I've read a lot of negative reviews about the location on the busy road. The little city of Cernobbio is really cute and quaint (I like it much more than Como), and I'm sure you won't be able to go wrong with a 2 or 3 star hotel there. Be sure and find something soon though, as the hotels usually fill up quickly for the summer months.

Buon viaggio!

North Yorkshire...
reviews: 232
4. Re: Hotels near Villa D'Este

Hello melonda - we stayed at Villa Flori and very much enjoyed it but I agree with the other post - it wouldn't be for everyone. It was noisy when the windows were open (but fine closed) some people could find the little planes taking off irritating I am sure - but we enjoyed watching them. I also agree with the other poster that Cernobbio is a charming and peaceful town and all the establishments looked really well kept. There probably wouldn't be anything with a view like Villa Flori has though.