We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ferry schedule for spring?

Which Como hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Orlando, FL
reviews: 4
Ferry schedule for spring?

Does anyone know when the new ferry schedules will be posted? So far they only go to 03/31/12 and I need to confirm available ferries for our trip in April :) Will it be the end of March, first of April, or perhaps maybe sooner??

Stresa, Italy
1. Re: Ferry schedule for spring?

Go on line a look at last years for the same period, they are normally still on line. The schedules change very little year by year although this year may see some cuts

Orlando, FL
2. Re: Ferry schedule for spring?

Good idea - thanks! I did check the schedules last year when I was trying to decide on train times, and had jotted that info down, but I just want to be able to double check that the early morning ferries haven't been cut (hence making it impossible for us to make it back to Varenna to catch our train)! :D

Seattle, Washington
3. Re: Ferry schedule for spring?

May I enquire as to where you found the ferry schedule posted up to 3/31/12? I'm headed to Lake Como in late March and am trying to plan the same thing: making sure I can get between Cadenabbia and Varenna to make my train. Thanks!

Orlando, FL
4. Re: Ferry schedule for spring?

http://www.navigazionelaghi.it/eng/index.asp and then select Lake Como and click on the link to the left for timetables

Seattle, Washington
5. Re: Ferry schedule for spring?

Thanks!

6. Re: Ferry schedule for spring?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:41 am, June 18, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Como