We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Como hotel/sights with young kids

Which Como hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
overland park ks
Como hotel/sights with young kids

Any advice on a hotel or sights that would hold the interest of a 5-year-old and 3-year-old? Thanks!

Lake Como
1. Re: Como hotel/sights with young kids

Hello Sally,

I think the B&B "La Torretta" near Bellagio, is the right place for you!

It's a new restaured one, in an little tower, with nice, large rooms with there own bathroom.

For breakfast you have buffee and in the breakfast room, there is a koffee mashine, microonde and a little frich, which the guest can use night and day.

In the basement is a Pizzeria, wich is open only in the evening.

For children is there a nice garden with a lot of toys.

The owner has two littel children, too, more less the same age than yours.

Have a nice stay on lake Como,

Mago

Chorley, United...
Destination Expert
for Venice
reviews: 98
2. Re: Como hotel/sights with young kids

My grandchildren both greatly enjoy sailing around on the ferries. Check on www.navigazionelaghi.it for routes and timings - this site covers several lakes including L. Como

West Sussex
reviews: 63
3. Re: Como hotel/sights with young kids

Bellagio is definitely the place to stay. Although touristy in summer, you're unlikely to get ripped off - last year, a restaurant owner rushed to give me some money back that I had accidentally over-tipped three days earlier. It's outstandingly pretty and children love the (cheap) ferries which ply the lake.

Edinburgh, Scotland
reviews: 14
4. Re: Como hotel/sights with young kids

the ferries are cool and you can swim in the lake plus there are great walks. Bellagio is the place to stay as it is only a short boat journey from everything. Villa Carlotta is a little disappointing but worth a visit. Go to Menaggio and walk up to the top of the hill for a great view of Lake Como.