We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nice hotel in Bellagio?

Which Bellagio hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
St. Petersburg...
reviews: 2
Nice hotel in Bellagio?

Looking for a triple in Bellagio with a terrace or balcony. Would also like real shower, not just a tub. Any suggestions? Budget is around 300E. THANKS!

Hednesford
reviews: 28
1. Re: Nice hotel in Bellagio?

Hi we stayed here a few years ago and found Hotels very expensive . We stayed in a small flat owned by Maria it was wonderful and would return in a heartbeat. It is in the centre of town near all the shops and restaurants. With the deli and ice cream shop all within sight of the front door.

I am sure you will enjoy Bellagio

Carol

Sydney, Australia
reviews: 50
2. Re: Nice hotel in Bellagio?

The Hotel Metropole has triple rooms and the choice of a shower or bath. You will get a side view of the lake but no balcony. A double front room has a tiny balcony, just fits two chairs.

UK
reviews: 4
3. Re: Nice hotel in Bellagio?

You could try Hotel Florence. Been a few years since I was there, but found it to be a very nice hotel.

Valla Beach
reviews: 6
4. Re: Nice hotel in Bellagio?

The Hotel Metropole was a beautiful hotel & we had a front room on the 3rd floor ...And is right on the Lakes edge with the ferries very close ...Had a lovely stay there ...Staff very friendly...And travelled each day to different towns around the lake ... Also had some unreal meals there as well... Highly recommend this place...

Italy
Destination Expert
for Livigno, Lombardy
reviews: 139
5. Re: Nice hotel in Bellagio?

Depends when you're going but Villa Sebelloni might also be within your budget.

New York City, New...
reviews: 20
6. Re: Nice hotel in Bellagio?

I stayed at the Hotel Belvedere 8 or 9 years ago. Had a huge terrace and lovely view(though not enough space for 3 in the room). It is a hotel with a very wide variety of rooms so may be worth checking out. Although I had a shower, not a tub shower, it was a very small shower, like so many shoehorned into older hotels.

Amsterdam, The...
reviews: 11
7. Re: Nice hotel in Bellagio?

No, Serbelloni is more expensive (400-500 euro), but very lovely!

8. Re: Nice hotel in Bellagio?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, November 16, 2014