We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ferry schedule-again?

Which Bellagio hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cleveland, Ohio
reviews: 50
Ferry schedule-again?

I know there are several questions on this, maybe I'm just running on very few brain cells at this point of my 9th hour on the computer planning this trip today...

I don't understand the ferry schedule, how often does the Varenna to Bellagio ferry run - from other posts is it still about every 30 min? I'm trying to organize this part of the trip and have many moving parts coming from Monterosso earlier in the day with hikes/ferries/trains/etc.

No reservations needed, right?

How far is it from the train station to the ferry? If not walkable, are there taxis readily available?

Thanks!

Italy
1. Re: Ferry schedule-again?

The ferry dock is 10 minutes walks from the train station.

In case you need there is also a taxi service.

Ferries run from early morning till late evening about each 25/30 minutes.

From Varenna to Bellagio it takes 15 minutes.

You don't need a reservation, Simply buy the tickets at the office near at the dock.

Schedule in www.navlaghi.it

Hope this helps Brezza

Cleveland, Ohio
reviews: 50
2. Re: Ferry schedule-again?

Thank you!!

3. Re: Ferry schedule-again?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, October 11, 2014