We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bellagio to Malpensa

Which Bellagio hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
new york city
reviews: 46
Bellagio to Malpensa

We are traveling from Bellagio to Malpensa on a Saturday evening. There are many options, and of course, we would like the easiest. Suggestions please. Are there any direct us services that go from, say, Varenna to the airport? Thanks in advance for advice.

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
reviews: 12
1. Re: Bellagio to Malpensa

You take the short ferry ride to Varenna, then go by train with a change at Milan Central. There are no direct train services and no buses.

Buy your tickets for Varenna-Malpensa in advance. There is no ticket office at Varenna, and the ticket machine does not always work. You can get tickets from a travel agent in Bellagio, or maybe a tobacconist. Ask your hotel.

Imperia, Italy
Destination Expert
for Italian Riviera
2. Re: Bellagio to Malpensa

Until October 15 and once it re-starts again in April, the easiest is to take this bus flytolake.com/index.php/en/2013-02-19-15-37-… - but it's more expensive than ferry and trains via Varenna.

Flushing, New York
3. Re: Bellagio to Malpensa

Hi, Sorry to cut in in this conversation. My family would like to go to Lake Como from Malpensa Airport. I just tried the train schedule from Trenitalia but there is no train from Varenna to Malpensa Airport, Milan. Can you or someone help me to be specific on which station or city to buy the train tickets. Thanks!

Flushing, New York
4. Re: Bellagio to Malpensa

Hi, Sorry to cut in in this conversation. My family would like to go to Lake Como from Malpensa Airport. I just tried the train schedule from Trenitalia but there is no train from Varenna to Malpensa Airport, Milan. Can you or someone help me to be specific on which station or city to buy the train tickets. Thanks!

new york city
reviews: 46
5. Re: Bellagio to Malpensa

From Malpensa to Varenna the easiest way is to get to Milano Centrale and then take a direct train to Varenna-Esino. The same in reverse. You can actually take a train from Varenna-Esino to Malpensa or reverse but it entails 3 changes.

Imperia, Italy
Destination Expert
for Italian Riviera
6. Re: Bellagio to Malpensa

For train times enter Varenna to Malpensa on www.trenord.it/it/servizi/motore-orario.aspx and make sure to choose connections with only one change

7. Re: Bellagio to Malpensa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, October 05, 2014