We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thomson transfer from Milan airport to Metropole, Bellagio!!

Which Bellagio hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
England
reviews: 47
Thomson transfer from Milan airport to Metropole, Bellagio!!

Hi,

Can anyone give me any info on the transfer from Milan airport to Hotel Metropole, Bellagio when travelling with Thomson Lakes & Mountains e.g. the time it takes & whether its by just coach or coach & ferry & the times on each!

Many thanks Jules x

Brussels, Belgium
reviews: 3
1. Re: Thomson transfer from Milan airport to Metropole, Bellagio!!

Surely you need to ask this question of THOMSON - http://www.thomsonlakes.co.uk/contact-us/ - it might also depend on which flight you are on!

However post #12 on here implies that it is coach and ferry: tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g187834-i593-k6043…

Assuming that you mean you would be arriving at Milan MALPENSA Airport (Milan has 3 airports), MXP to Como takes about 1 hr by bus and Como to Bellagio about 2 hrs by ferry, although it depends which one: navigazionelaghi.it/file/PDF_orari/E13_Como_… (summer timetable, not the current one).

Italy
Destination Expert
for Livigno, Lombardy
reviews: 138
2. Re: Thomson transfer from Milan airport to Metropole, Bellagio!!

I expect it will be just coach as there is a road from Lecco to Bellagio and you're probably flying into Linate from England so the transfer should be about an hour and a half but it's all ifs and buts.

England
reviews: 47
3. Re: Thomson transfer from Milan airport to Metropole, Bellagio!!

Thank you for your help! I have already emailed Thomson before posting on here but have not had a reply as yet! Sorry we do fly into Malpensa airport, I have not been able to find any definite travel info on this trip on this forum other than the odd person who has mentioned that it might be by coach & ferry but nothing definite and no details of times etc ! I was hoping that maybe by posting my question on here that perhaps someone who has travelled with Thomson L&M would read it and post a reply!! I will post back on here if Thomson L&M do reply to my email! But Thanks again Jules x

Wales, United...
Destination Expert
for Fuerteventura, Istria
reviews: 53
4. Re: Thomson transfer from Milan airport to Metropole, Bellagio!!

May receive a faster response if you ask your question on Thomson's facebook. I recently asked Thomson's a question & did not receive a reply. I registered on facebook and received a reply almost immediately.

Also consider tour operator Inghams, http://www.inghams.co.uk They have a early booking sale for 2014 holiday which ends midnight tonight. I travelled with Inghams earlier in the year, just booked a holiday for next year as well. Very good tour operator, better than Thomson’s in my opinion.

Good luck!

5. Re: Thomson transfer from Milan airport to Metropole, Bellagio!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, October 02, 2014