We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thomson transfer from Milan airport to Metropole, Bellagio!!

Which Bellagio hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
England
Level Contributor
79 posts
65 reviews
Thomson transfer from Milan airport to Metropole, Bellagio!!

Hi,

Can anyone give me any info on the transfer from Milan airport to Hotel Metropole, Bellagio when travelling with Thomson Lakes & Mountains e.g. the time it takes & whether its by just coach or coach & ferry & the times on each!

Many thanks Jules x

Brussels, Belgium
Level Contributor
22,610 posts
3 reviews
1. Re: Thomson transfer from Milan airport to Metropole, Bellagio!!

Surely you need to ask this question of THOMSON - http://www.thomsonlakes.co.uk/contact-us/ - it might also depend on which flight you are on!

However post #12 on here implies that it is coach and ferry: tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g187834-i593-k6043…

Assuming that you mean you would be arriving at Milan MALPENSA Airport (Milan has 3 airports), MXP to Como takes about 1 hr by bus and Como to Bellagio about 2 hrs by ferry, although it depends which one: navigazionelaghi.it/file/PDF_orari/E13_Como_… (summer timetable, not the current one).

Italy
Destination Expert
for Livigno, Lombardy
Level Contributor
39,428 posts
161 reviews
2. Re: Thomson transfer from Milan airport to Metropole, Bellagio!!

I expect it will be just coach as there is a road from Lecco to Bellagio and you're probably flying into Linate from England so the transfer should be about an hour and a half but it's all ifs and buts.

England
Level Contributor
79 posts
65 reviews
3. Re: Thomson transfer from Milan airport to Metropole, Bellagio!!

Thank you for your help! I have already emailed Thomson before posting on here but have not had a reply as yet! Sorry we do fly into Malpensa airport, I have not been able to find any definite travel info on this trip on this forum other than the odd person who has mentioned that it might be by coach & ferry but nothing definite and no details of times etc ! I was hoping that maybe by posting my question on here that perhaps someone who has travelled with Thomson L&M would read it and post a reply!! I will post back on here if Thomson L&M do reply to my email! But Thanks again Jules x

Wales, United...
Destination Expert
for Fuerteventura, Istria
Level Contributor
8,432 posts
56 reviews
4. Re: Thomson transfer from Milan airport to Metropole, Bellagio!!

May receive a faster response if you ask your question on Thomson's facebook. I recently asked Thomson's a question & did not receive a reply. I registered on facebook and received a reply almost immediately.

Also consider tour operator Inghams, http://www.inghams.co.uk They have a early booking sale for 2014 holiday which ends midnight tonight. I travelled with Inghams earlier in the year, just booked a holiday for next year as well. Very good tour operator, better than Thomson’s in my opinion.

Good luck!

5. Re: Thomson transfer from Milan airport to Metropole, Bellagio!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, October 02, 2014