We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Appropriate attire

Which Bellagio hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reviews: 163
Appropriate attire

Hi. I will be traveling solo as a woman of a certain age. My goal is to view gardens and villas. Will I be OK to wear jeans? And, what do I need for dinner time?

Thanks.

Los Angeles...
reviews: 9
1. Re: Appropriate attire

Hi, We visited Bellagio last year and I think most would say that jeans are fine and it's best to dress for the climate/weather and your own comfort. Black pants are also totally versatile because the choice of top and jacket can make them casual or a little less so for dinner, without having to pack a lot.

2. Re: Appropriate attire

The blacks pants are a good idea.

Thanks, I do not want to appear dis respectful.

Italy
Destination Expert
for Livigno, Lombardy
reviews: 139
3. Re: Appropriate attire

Jeans are perfectly fine, it's a very casual place and you should dress in what you feel comfortable with but comfortable shoes are the most important thing to pack.

4. Re: Appropriate attire

Thank you.

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
reviews: 11
5. Re: Appropriate attire

The disadvantage of jeans is that they are usually made of heavy cloth that takes a long time to dry. This can mean that you spend extra time in the laundromat. It might be better to take pants made of a lighter material.

6. Re: Appropriate attire

Good point. Maybe I should take each kind. I recently had trouble drying clothes on another trip.

7. Re: Appropriate attire

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:20 am, September 27, 2014