We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Slow ferries from Bellagio to Como

Which Bellagio hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto
Slow ferries from Bellagio to Como

I've been looking at the ferry schedule for Sept 25 and I'm having a difficult time finding a slow ferry from Bellagio to Como or Vice a Versa. I'm I doing something incorrectly or are there simply no slow ferries available. I've been told by many to do at least one direction on a slow ferry as it allows to take pictures vs taking a hydrofoil. If anybody could help out. It doesn't matter which direction.

Also, would taking a bus between the 2 destination be a good mode of transportation.

TIA to anyone who may be able to provide me with some information.

Sydney, Australia
reviews: 50
1. Re: Slow ferries from Bellagio to Como

This timetable sets out the usual ferries for September and onwards

navigazionelaghi.it/file2/NLC_como-piona_A13…

The slow ferry is not a problem at all

Como, Italy
2. Re: Slow ferries from Bellagio to Como

The best thing to do is to take the slow ferry in the morning / early afternoon and the fast one later in the afternoon.

Best slow ferries from Como to Bellagio 9.10 / 10.00 / 10.30 / 12.00 / 14.30

Best slow ferries from Bellagio to Como 11.30 / 12.40 / 13.23

The bus service (C30 www.sptlinea.it) instead of the fast boat is also possible

Toronto
3. Re: Slow ferries from Bellagio to Como

Thanks IAT Como for your detailed reply. The information is very helpful.

Toronto
4. Re: Slow ferries from Bellagio to Como

Thanks Lynn B! I'll check out the link you provided. Your help is much appreciated.

5. Re: Slow ferries from Bellagio to Como

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, September 14, 2014