We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Metropole - Terrace or balcony?

Which Bellagio hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cleveland, Ohio
reviews: 49
Metropole - Terrace or balcony?

Are the views just as great from both terrace and balcony at the Metropole? Wasn't sure if terrace was lower or higher, or if it matters. Looks like we can get either at the moment so want to book asap!

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
reviews: 12
1. Re: Metropole - Terrace or balcony?

We were entirely happy with the view from our balcony: nickbooth.id.au/Europe09/…view_bellagio.jpg

A terrace would be lower. The ground floor has a restaurant at the water edge with the next floor's rooms having a balcony on top of it. See nickbooth.id.au/Europe09/HotelsP/597-Bellagi…

Cleveland, Ohio
2. Re: Metropole - Terrace or balcony?

Thanks! Of course, now it is coming up with Side room view only - anyone know if we should pick North or South? I'll email anyway to see if we can still get the front - it's only been a few minutes since it said both were available.

Perth
reviews: 14
3. Re: Metropole - Terrace or balcony?

I've stayed at this hotel many times. The view from the front view rooms regardless of 1st Floor(terrace) or 2nd,3rd,4th (balcony only) is all really good. The terrace area is huge and if available I would definitely go for it.

If a side room only is availably then I would go for the North side. The south side is more exposed to the car ferry,

although not really a traffic problem, but the damn guy making the announcements all the time, does give you the Sh#@s- he starts very early in the morning. I think this hotel is just fantastic for price, creature comforts and location. If you can't get the terrace and you have a choice of some other front view rooms then a really great room is #454 - top floor, side and front view.

I had to ring them for my next years bookings as their website didn't show up to date availability. Good luck.

4. Re: Metropole - Terrace or balcony?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 11:30 am, August 26, 2013
Cleveland, Ohio
5. Re: Metropole - Terrace or balcony?

Thanks - emailing is a good way to do it, they do have balcony and it is 25 euro cheaper than what I found on the website. So excited to stay there!

Sydney, Australia
reviews: 54
6. Re: Metropole - Terrace or balcony?

We were balcony, second top floor adjacent to the ferry terminal side and never heard a thing.

Cleveland, Ohio
7. Re: Metropole - Terrace or balcony?

Excited - we have a terrace room! Thanks everyone!

8. Re: Metropole - Terrace or balcony?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, August 30, 2014