We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel from como to Bellagio

Which Bellagio hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
new york city
reviews: 46
Travel from como to Bellagio

My beloved and I are traveling from Padua to Como 30 spetember. We will train to Milan then train to Como. I understand the ferry from Como to Bellagio is long, but worth the trip to get a good lay of the lake. First, does the train let you off in Como near the ferries that take you on the lake? Are there different ferry routes and or depots we should be aware of? I am aware that there is a hydrofoil, slow ferry and car ferry. Then, after we stay in bellagio for around 5 days, we must be back at Malpensa for an early afternoon flight. Should we take the train to Mailn from Varenna? It is too soon for me to get any kind of schedule from Trenitalia for the trains rom Varenna to Milan.

Any suggestions on the return from the lakes would be appreciated.

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
reviews: 11
1. Re: Travel from como to Bellagio

See the reply to your identical question in the Como forum.

Bangkok, Thailand
2. Re: Travel from como to Bellagio

Can someone please advise me how much would a cab cost from Como SG to Bellagio?

Como, Italy
3. Re: Travel from como to Bellagio

It depends on the day and time, but not less then 60euro

4. Re: Travel from como to Bellagio

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, September 01, 2014