We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bellagio : Hotel Florence

Which Bellagio hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hull , UK
reviews: 3
Bellagio : Hotel Florence

We are thinking of staying at Hotel Florence (End May /start June 2005) for 7 nights. Although we will be touring the area

most days , we where wondering is there anyhwere just to sit and relax outdoors during the day either at the hotel or in close proximity. Any help appreciated.

australia
1. Re: Bellagio : Hotel Florence

We are also looking to stay at hotel florence in may. Have heard it is wonderful. Can sit on terrace soak up the sun or if you have a room with balcony can enjoy yourself there. Go to their website- looks pretty impressive. Apparantly it is right opposite the ferry so you can easily visit other towns.

Southern California
2. Re: Bellagio : Hotel Florence

I will actually be geting married in Bellagio the same time that you will be there. One of the best places to go and relax would be the Villa Melzi Gardens. It is a short walking distance from Hotel Florence. Bring a blanket, a good book and a camera. I have spent hours there just relaxing and watching the lake!!!

Southern California
3. Re: Bellagio : Hotel Florence

Oh yeah....and make sure to spend a dinner at Hotel Florence--lakeside terrace. It is by far one of the best meals I have had in Bellagio. Hotel Florence is a real gem! If you are into wine...you must check out bellagiopoint.com (that is actually the name). It is a wine tasting bar/internet cafe and ask for Bruno! Maybe we'll see ya there!

Hull , UK
reviews: 3
4. Re: Bellagio : Hotel Florence

Thanks for responses to date , especially "Married in Italy".

We have now booked Hotel florence for 7 nights from 29th May.

Yes we are DEFINITELY into wine ! Thanks for the recommendation. Congratulations on your forthcoming marriage. I highly recommend it : 30years in June !

Cheers.

(PS I owe you a "glass" ! Might see you in the wine bar !!!)

new york
reviews: 2
5. Re: Bellagio : Hotel Florence

How was your stay at the hotel Florence? We are booked there in early September. This will be our first visit to the lake district, so any info is appreciated.

South Florida
reviews: 1
6. Re: Bellagio : Hotel Florence

How did you book your room? I cannot find any link to this Hotel on the internet

new york
reviews: 2
7. Re: Bellagio : Hotel Florence

Nikolo

The address is www.hotelflorencebellagio.it

good luck!

South Florida
reviews: 1
8. Re: Bellagio : Hotel Florence

Terpfan

Thanks so much for the lead. I hope our experience is as wonderful as so many others!