We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Answer for Anonymousmom

Which Cremona hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Parma, Italy
Destination Expert
for Parma, Cremona, Zadar
reviews: 47
Answer for Anonymousmom

I copy the private mess. question here:

"Hello,

My family will be traveling in Italy in early June. My husband and I are violinists and really want to visit Cremona, but I'm having a hard time figuring the best way to get there. We will be leaving Lake Garda in the morning and need to arrive in Florence that evening, but would like to spend half a day in Cremona in between. I thought we would take a train, but there are so many train changes I'm worried about hauling luggage too much. I could rent a car but am not sure how difficult it would be to park, etc. Can you please tell me your recommendation for this? Thank you!"

Cremona is not connected well by trains, you could loose a half of day and have to change different trains before arriving. I live in Parma and usually go there by car, in 45 minutes I get there. I usually leave the car in Corso Garibaldi as I have to go to Musiclogy. So, the best way is to rent a car. It's not difficult to find a parking place. There are many in the center and you can leave the car in one of them and walk to Duomo. It's not very distant.

1. Re: Answer for Anonymousmom

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, September 15, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Cremona