We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bergamo airport to Malpensa airport !!

Which Bergamo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Thessaloniki, Greece
Bergamo airport to Malpensa airport !!

Hi! I want to go from Bergamo airport to Malpensa airport on Sunday 1 July. I arrive at 12:35 at bergamo. Can you, please, tell me a quick way to arrive at Malpensa? It will not be easy because it is Sunday.

Thank you!

1. Re: Bergamo airport to Malpensa airport !!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 9:15 am, April 10, 2012
Imperia, Italy
Destination Expert
for Italian Riviera
2. Re: Bergamo airport to Malpensa airport !!

You'll just miss this direct bus www.orioshuttle.com/_eng/pdf/OS_03_ENG.pdf

So it's bus to Milano Centrale station then another bus or train tripadvisor.com/Travel-g187849-s301/Milan:It…

reviews: 4
3. Re: Bergamo airport to Malpensa airport !!

can call a private taxi service with cheap rates and a good service, Minivan, minibus and cars

www.taxibergamo.it

Como, Italy
reviews: 26
4. Re: Bergamo airport to Malpensa airport !!

FAQ's can help: tripadvisor.com/Travel-g187849-s301/Milan:It…

5. Re: Bergamo airport to Malpensa airport !!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:42 am, June 19, 2013