We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

swimming pools in Santa Margherita

Which Santa Margherita Ligure hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Wirral
swimming pools in Santa Margherita

Hi,

Will be coming to Santa Margherita shortly for a 2 week holiday. We are staying at Hotel Helios but are a little concerned that its swimming pool is a natural seawater, although we understand that there may be a new 'pool there.

Anyway, is it possible to go to other hotels in Santa Margherita and pay to use their swimming pools and facilities?

Thanks

John,

The Wirral, UK

Runcorn, United...
reviews: 32
1. Re: swimming pools in Santa Margherita

John,

I don't think there are that many hotels that have decent pools. The Hotel Park Suisse has a freshwater pool (heated in low season) of decent size, but I'm not sure they will let you pay and use at this time of year - but I guess you could ask. I think most of the other hotels have much smaller pools really just for guests.

I'm sure the pool in the Helios will be fine.

If you've not been to SM before I'm sure you'll love it. I've travelld alot but it's the first place I've been back to 3 years running.

Enjoy!

2. Re: swimming pools in Santa Margherita

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:17 am, September 04, 2009