We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

vernazza accommodation

Which Vernazza hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Rosebud, Australia
reviews: 3
vernazza accommodation

how am i able to contact guiliana and michelle's in vernazza? am thinking of staying 3 days in april there..but can't find an email address. hope someone can help. thanks, judy

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
reviews: 11
1. Re: vernazza accommodation

You are not likely to get a response at the moment anyway. Vernazza was devastated by flood in October. While repairs are well under way, it is still a mess and most businesses are closed.

Rosebud, Australia
2. Re: vernazza accommodation

thank you. i knew of the disaster but was given the impression that the town was searching for any business too. thanks again. i am now looking at accommodation in riomaggiore

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
reviews: 11
3. Re: vernazza accommodation

The town is hoping for business, but the infrastructure (including phone lines for internet access) is still badly damaged.

Vernazza, Italy
reviews: 71
4. Re: vernazza accommodation

Some news from Vernazza: the village had been cleared from mud and debris and the reconstruction started. Most bars, shops and restaurants on the main square and the pier should open again by this spring. On the main street they are supposed to open by this summer.

For more information and if you're wishing to help, please do visit www.savevernazza.com.

Giuliano and Michele's e-mail address: giuliano@cdh.it

Rosebud, Australia
5. Re: vernazza accommodation

thanks so much for info and the email address.

Bozeman, Montana
6. Re: vernazza accommodation

SaveVernazza.com will have all of the updates as your trip gets closer. Monterosso should be open for tourists by spring and the people have vowed to have all the trails open by Easter. Vernazza is focused on opening businesses needed for the people (ie pharm, bakery, bank) but the villagers remain evacuated as the surrounding hillside is being secured against more mudslides. Yes, they do need your support but they don't yet know exactly what shape they will be in this spring. I'm telling everyone to keep Vernazza in their travel plans, so when you stay in the Cinque Terre make sure to spend time in Vernazza. Have a meal, shop a little, chat about their experiences in October.

7. Re: vernazza accommodation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:14 am, January 09, 2012
United States
Destination Expert
for Cinque Terre, Lucca
reviews: 13
8. Re: vernazza accommodation

Save Vernazza has just posted the expected opening times for businesses and accommodations in Vernazza. Keep checking back for more news.

http://savevernazza.com/traveladvisor/

TAB

Lake Oswego, Oregon
reviews: 29
9. Re: vernazza accommodation

We had reservations at Camere Guiliano for May, and I received a kind reply back from Michelle that they will not be able to reopen by May, therefore I don't believe there is any chance you can make a reservation for April.

10. Re: vernazza accommodation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, February 13, 2013