We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

PNB Paribas Back Machine in Vernazza

Which Vernazza hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Thornhill, Canada
reviews: 69
PNB Paribas Back Machine in Vernazza

Does anyone know where/if I will be able to find a PNB Paribas Bank Machine in Vernazza? Apparently, my Canadian Bank has an arrangement with them so that their account holders don’t pay transaction fees in Italy, and vice versa for Italians coming to Canada. I checked their website, and had no luck.

Saint Paul
reviews: 65
1. Re: PNB Paribas Back Machine in Vernazza

Well,

The first thing I did was google BNB Parabas. Their web listings are most impressive, and they say they're a "world" banking company.

If that's the case, I'd simply go to your account and do a search for atms. At the very least, they should be able to furnish you that....................certainly visa and mastercard offers that.

Do you have a phone number? You're post suggests you you should be able to contact them. Phone and ask questions.

But,

back to my original question, what is/are the logos on your card? There are basically just two.

One is Cirrus, and the other mastercard. (and perhaps coop in the US if you are with a credit union.

With these logos, most atms will accept the cirrus and mastercard.

What is the logo on your card?

2. Re: PNB Paribas Back Machine in Vernazza

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:20 am, May 17, 2012