We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus tables Monterosso - Soviore

Which Monterosso al Mare hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Amalfi, Italy
Bus tables Monterosso - Soviore

I want to plan for catching the bus from Monterosso up to Soviore (probably Wednesday 15 or Thursday 16 May 2013).

-Does anyone have the daily bus departure times from Monterosso toward Soviore?

-Exactly where in Monterosso does the bus depart from?

Greetings from Thor in Norway :o)

Monterosso al Mare...
Destination Expert
for Cinque Terre, Monterosso al Mare, Italian Riviera
reviews: 53
1. Re: Bus tables Monterosso - Soviore

Hi Thor!

The bus departs from the Piazza Fegina (in the new town, across from the parking lot and the Miky restaurant) and loops up over the town, stopping at Soviore, then drops off at the start of Via Roma in the Old Town center. The schedule can be found at:

rebuildmonterosso.com/2013/04/traveling-in-c…

Edited: 7:21 pm, May 03, 2013
Amalfi, Italy
2. Re: Bus tables Monterosso - Soviore

Thanks, cm28! Looking at the Monterosso bus table on rebuildmonterosso, I have trouble recognizing the stops looking at the map up to Soviore:

"Campo Sportivo - Cabana - Carmetti - Loc. Beo - Pietrafiore - Vettora - Case Verdi - CA.RI.SPE."

- Which of these stops should I get on and off in order to go from suitable stop in Monterosso and up to Soviore?

-Or is this only a bus *locally within Monterosso* and I need another schedule to see buses to Soviore?

Thor :o)

Monterosso al Mare...
Destination Expert
for Cinque Terre, Monterosso al Mare, Italian Riviera
reviews: 53
3. Re: Bus tables Monterosso - Soviore

This is the local bus, and Soviore is in Monterosso. You can ask the driver to stop there, as they usually do anyways. You can also always grab a cab.

4. Re: Bus tables Monterosso - Soviore

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, May 09, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Monterosso al Mare