We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cinque Terre Hotels - Antica Terrazza or Affitacamare Unico...

Edinburgh
Cinque Terre Hotels - Antica Terrazza or Affitacamare Unico...

Hello, I'm returning to Cinque Terre in June (2nd time - can't wait to get back!) and will be staying in Monterosso. I have found two hotels in Monterosso that look good, but can't find reviews on either one of them. Does anyone have any feedback on either Antica Terrazza or Affitacamare Unico? Your help would be greatly appreciated!

New York City
1. Re: Cinque Terre Hotels - Antica Terrazza or Affitacamare Unico...

Hi! I am looking into staying at Antica Terrazza. Did you stay there? thanks!!!

Monterosso Al Mare
reviews: 9
2. Re: Cinque Terre Hotels - Antica Terrazza or Affitacamare Unico...

Hello

Antica terrazza and unico are both good places situated both in the old part of Monterosso!

Giorgio

Brisbane, Australia
3. Re: Cinque Terre Hotels - Antica Terrazza or Affitacamare Unico...

Hi,

I have just found 5 reviews for this hotel on trip advisor and they all say it is a fantastic place to stay! Just type in L'Antica Terrazza to trip advisor instead of Antica Terrazza and you can see for yourself :)

New York
4. Re: Cinque Terre Hotels - Antica Terrazza or Affitacamare Unico...

My friend stayed at Affitacamara in Monterosso and they loved it. Sid they felt like an apartment so it felt like they were living there and not visiting. I want to stay there but I can't find a web site to book it. Maybe you can help?

5. Re: Cinque Terre Hotels - Antica Terrazza or Affitacamare Unico...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:19 am, August 16, 2009