We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

5Terre - October 22,23 - Stores and Restaurants Open?

St. Louis, Missouri,
reviews: 10
5Terre - October 22,23 - Stores and Restaurants Open?

My wife and I are traveling to Cinque Terre and will be there Sunday October 22 and Monday October 23. I am concerned by some of the earlier posts that many restaurants, stores and bars may be closed for the season at that time of year. Is this true? If not, what recommendations do you have for restaurants?

Our home base will be Monterosso.

Thanks!

vernazza
reviews: 1
1. Re: 5Terre - October 22,23 - Stores and Restaurants Open?

Hello Barney

Surely until Nov 1 all the restaurant are open

In Vernazza we have good food no problem

good stay

mino

from vernazza

Monterosso Al Mare
reviews: 9
2. Re: 5Terre - October 22,23 - Stores and Restaurants Open?

Don't worry,

here in Monterosso is full of restaurants and bars open at that time!

Omaha, Nebraska
reviews: 25
3. Re: 5Terre - October 22,23 - Stores and Restaurants Open?

I just returned from Vernazza and the place was still crawling with tourists. Everything was open and you should have no problems. Do try to visit all of the five towns if you can. They are wonderful.

4. Re: 5Terre - October 22,23 - Stores and Restaurants Open?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:16 pm, August 19, 2009