We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stay in Manrola for 75 Euro or Riomaggiore for 150?

Which Cinque Terre hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Michigan
reviews: 11
Stay in Manrola for 75 Euro or Riomaggiore for 150?

Is it worth it to spend twice as much per night in Riomaggiore than Manrola? Both units have sea view and look lovely. Thank you!

Chicago, Illinois
reviews: 47
1. Re: Stay in Manrola for 75 Euro or Riomaggiore for 150?

Manarola is enchanting -- my favorite travel snapshot is one I took 30 years ago there -- since the damage to Vernazza if I were to return to the CT, Manarola is the village I would choose -- and if you like the facilities or restaurants or whatever more in Riomaggiore, it is a short stroll away

Michigan
reviews: 11
2. Re: Stay in Manrola for 75 Euro or Riomaggiore for 150?

Thank you! That is what I was thinking but I know many people on TA like Riomaggiore as a base so I just wondered if there was really any reason to spend twice as much per night. Thanks again!

Brentwood, United...
reviews: 2
3. Re: Stay in Manrola for 75 Euro or Riomaggiore for 150?

There is probably more accommodation available in Romaggiore than Manarola, its a matter of supply and demand! The views could be as good or even better from the place in Riomaggiore but the atmoshere in Manarola in the evenings is probably better.

4. Re: Stay in Manrola for 75 Euro or Riomaggiore for 150?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:07 pm, October 22, 2012
Sarasota, Florida
reviews: 25
5. Re: Stay in Manrola for 75 Euro or Riomaggiore for 150?

stay in manarola use the 75 to eat at billys

Perth
reviews: 1
6. Re: Stay in Manrola for 75 Euro or Riomaggiore for 150?

Hi, We just returned from Manarola and loved it. We stayed at Giorgio 2 apartment with wonderful views and a balcony to enjoy some wine while watching the sunset. We did visit Riomaggiore and caught the ferry down to Portivenere which is a must do. We went for the day for 22 Euro day pass and visited all the villages apart from Corniglia as not accessible by ferry.You will love Cinque Terre. Riamaggoire may have a few more eating places but the restaurants in Manarola are top notch! And not expensive. If you have any other questions dont hesitate to PM me.

7. Re: Stay in Manrola for 75 Euro or Riomaggiore for 150?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, December 16, 2013