We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rimini Trip - Aug. 07

Which Rimini hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ottawa, Ontario
Rimini Trip - Aug. 07

Hello,

My wife and I are planning a 3-night stay in Rimini for early August 2007 (I know...it's going to be packed). For my hotel search, I was wondering if there is a preferred area/district of the town to stay in. We are looking for an area that close to the beach (we're beach bums) and is within walking distance to restaurants/bars. We're in our late twenties, so there's still some partying left in us, but we put more importance on the quality of the beach and the quality of restaurants ahead of the nightlife.

Thanks in advance,

Leo

1. Re: Rimini Trip - Aug. 07

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:57 am, December 21, 2006
2. Re: Rimini Trip - Aug. 07

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:57 am, December 21, 2006
Rimini, Italy
reviews: 69
3. Re: Rimini Trip - Aug. 07

look for an hotel in the Marina Centro area and avoid neighborhoods as Miramare, Rivazzurra and Marebello (not safe areas.. nothing dangerous, so don't be scared, but Marina Centro is definitely better). Marina Centro is the vibrant part of the city during the summertime, where locals use to go by day and by night.. it's also close to everything (historical city center, train station etc), you'll find some good hotels there (book in advance!!), with a lot of bars, restaurants and shops. The other areas are not good in my opinion.

Ottawa, Ontario
4. Re: Rimini Trip - Aug. 07

Thanks for the tips!

5. Re: Rimini Trip - Aug. 07

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

Removed on: 1:18 pm, August 19, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Rimini