We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rimini in three hours

Which Rimini hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Split, Croatia
Rimini in three hours

Hey guys,

I will pass through Rimini and I have 3 hours wait between trains. It's not much of a time, but i saw that the center is really close to the train station - so...what would you reccommend me to see in these three hours? A suggestion for a nice place to have a coffee is also welcomed :)

Thanks

Bellaria-Igea...
reviews: 151
1. Re: Rimini in three hours

Get out of the railwaystation and walk straight ahead for +/- 4 minutes and You will be in the city center. It's really worth to visit this place. Try to avoid Sundays and the best time is from 08.30 till 12.30 and from 16.00 till 19.30. In these hours all shops will be open. Monday morning and Tuesday afternoon many are closed.

Things You can't miss: Ponte Tiberio, Tempio Maletestiana, Arco d'Augusto, Piazza Ferrari, Piazza Cavour and Piazza Tre Martiri. You will have plenty of time to visit this.

Split, Croatia
2. Re: Rimini in three hours

Thanks ycemann

I really appreciate it

Chicago, Illinois
3. Re: Rimini in three hours

Ycemann,

I will be making a day trip from Bologna and mainly interested in historical sites - besides the Tempio Malatestiana I also want to see Sigismondo's castle - worth seeing? Is there another civic museo or painting gallery I should also see?

Finally, I like Fellini - anything to recommend for him (home, museum, etc.)?

Thanks!

Bellaria-Igea...
reviews: 151
4. Re: Rimini in three hours

@Phaeded

There is a lot to see in Rimini, more then most of the people know or can imagine.

What to visit: Tempio Maletestiana with the famous cross of Giotto from 1301 dc, Castel Sigismondo (would be interesting if there is a exposition), Ponte Tiberio, Borgo San Giuliano (the oldest part of Rimini where Federico Fellini was born), You can visit the graveyard where Federico Fellini and his wife are burried, Piazza Ferrari with "Il domus del Chirurgo", l'arco d'Augusto, La nuova Darsene, Il museo della Città, the old fishmarket, the old theatre, Piazza Cavoour and Piazza Tre Martiri and not to be missed is the Roman Amphitheatre

This is good link:

ricercahotel.com/eng/dett_rimini_old_town_mo…

Chicago, Illinois
5. Re: Rimini in three hours

Many thanks ycermann!

6. Re: Rimini in three hours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, March 06, 2014