We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

From train station to Hotel Residence Terminus

Which Rimini hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bristol, United...
reviews: 84
From train station to Hotel Residence Terminus

Can anyone tell me how far is it from Hotel Residence Terminus to the train station - is it walkable or do you need to take a taxi.

thank you in advance

3 replies to this topic
Bellaria-Igea...
reviews: 151
1. Re: From train station to Hotel Residence Terminus

You can take the bus n° 4 or 4c directly from the railway station. They pass every 20 minutes.

Or a taxi, I guess with 15/20 euro You make it. Better NOT to walk!

Birmingham...
reviews: 2
2. Re: From train station to Hotel Residence Terminus

Hi I am flying to Bologna and catching the train from bologna centrale to Rimini can you please tell me which train station i get off at if i'm staying at the Oletta hotel in Rimini and also should i book my train tickets in advance or on the day? Will it be the same cost either way?

Thanks

Louise

Ravenna, Italy :(
reviews: 1
3. Re: From train station to Hotel Residence Terminus

Here's our rail service levels: Frecce (most expensive) - about 55mins, Intercity - about 70mins, Regional - about 90-100 mins. Local/Regional can't sell out, frequent runs and their price won't differ - one fare only meanwhile I doubt you may even find good offers on either Frecce/Intercity (you have to book tickets in eaaarly advance during summer season).

From Rimini's train station, bus #9 (important: E1 shelter! Opposite to the building) and hop off in "Via Pagano" else bus #11 (A shelter) ask for "Gondar" stop. In both cases, you have to walk extra 400m to Via Achille Torelli from any mentioned stop.

Reply to: From train station to Hotel Residence Terminus
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted