We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bologna/Rimini/Bologna Airport Mini Bus Service

Which Rimini hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
msida-malta
reviews: 71
Bologna/Rimini/Bologna Airport Mini Bus Service

We are a Group off appx 8/10 people that are trying to organise a 4 Night Holiday in Rimini Italy or Lloret De Mar in Spain in September. But what is worrying us to choose Rimini is this Airport Transfers from Bologna Airport as these seems that Mini Buses are very expensive ones.

Can any one suggets a Mini Bus Comp that offers reasonable rates.

24 replies to this topic
Le Marche, Italy
Destination Expert
for Rome, Marche
reviews: 22
1. Re: Bologna/Rimini/Bologna Airport Mini Bus Service

Why don't you take the train to Rimini? From the airport there is a city bus that will take you to the train station. There are direct trains to Rimini from there. The cheapest ones take an hour and a half and cost 9 euros. There are faster trains, which cost more.

http://www.trenitalia.com/homepage_en.html

msida-malta
2. Re: Bologna/Rimini/Bologna Airport Mini Bus Service

Good Morning Bvlenci,

thank for help. I have already been to Bologna and yes i fount the Airbus easy that took us to train station for just 5 euros and exactly we get train right away to Rimini. And we got back same way. That was Briliant ... But that was me and wife only .... As now we may be a group of 8/10 it may be different as when we used train the train was so busy and i had to stay stand up all the way and wife sit on train stairs for most of the Trip. This is the reason that i decided to find a mini bus with reasonable rates ... Thanks a lot

Le Marche, Italy
Destination Expert
for Rome, Marche
3. Re: Bologna/Rimini/Bologna Airport Mini Bus Service

If you take an IC train, which costs a little more and is faster, everyone will have a reserved seat, so no one will have to stand.

The Frecciabianca train is the most expensive, and also has reserved seats, but it's not much faster than the IC train. Only the regional trains, which cost around 9 euros, don't have reserved seats.

msida-malta
4. Re: Bologna/Rimini/Bologna Airport Mini Bus Service

Thanks again .But in my opinion to get bus from Bologna to train station,then a fast train with reserves seats to Rimini it will cost appx same of if we book a private mini bus ...

Sheffield, United...
reviews: 5
5. Re: Bologna/Rimini/Bologna Airport Mini Bus Service

Hi can anyone tell me if the trains and buses from Rimini to Bologna are operating early on Sundays ...I have to be at Bologna airport for 9am...is this a easy journey to do

Le Marche, Italy
Destination Expert
for Rome, Marche
6. Re: Bologna/Rimini/Bologna Airport Mini Bus Service

You can see schedules for the trains here:

http://www.trenitalia.com/homepage_en.html

Schedules are available only through June 8th at the moment, and prices aren't shown for the regional trains more than 7 days in advance. Use the date of the nearest Sunday, and put a very early hour for the time of day. Then check again closer to the travel date.

The bus schedule is here:

tper.it/sites/…tper_Bo040.pdf

The Sunday schedule is labeled "sabato, domenica, e festivi".

Edited: 6:10 am, April 06, 2013
Bellaria-Igea...
reviews: 151
7. Re: Bologna/Rimini/Bologna Airport Mini Bus Service

Do You still need a minibus from Bologna Airport?

msida-malta
8. Re: Bologna/Rimini/Bologna Airport Mini Bus Service

Dear ycemann

if you are making this question to me,i am sorry to tell that we have booked our holiday to Benidorm for this time .

But we go on holidays so if you have anysuggetions about a minibus transfers just let me know to keep in mind for our next holiday ... .

Le Marche, Italy
Destination Expert
for Rome, Marche
9. Re: Bologna/Rimini/Bologna Airport Mini Bus Service

Yceman, I'm not sure what your destination is. Is it Rimini?

If so, as I said above, you can take a bus to the train station, then a train to Rimini.

Ravenna, Italy :(
reviews: 1
10. Re: Bologna/Rimini/Bologna Airport Mini Bus Service

In case you may walk for 500m towards Bologna and hop on a bus (stop name -> "Birra") going to main railway station. Your choice however I've already seen even (relatively) large groups doing so.

Reply to: Bologna/Rimini/Bologna Airport Mini Bus Service
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted