We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Apartment recommendations?

Which Ravenna hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ottawa, Canada
reviews: 3
Apartment recommendations?

We are planning a trip to Italy in November 2012, and plan to visit Ravenna for three or four days (which probably isn't enough). We prefer renting an apartment.

Does anyone have any recommendations for apartments in Ravenna itself, not in any of the seaside towns, preferably somewhere between the train station and the Basilica of San Vitale (so that we're right in the middle of all the mosaics!!)

I've found such great apartments based on TA recommendations before, I thought I'd ask again.

Thanks in advance!

Katie Baker

Ravenna, Italy :(
reviews: 2
1. Re: Apartment recommendations?

it's plenty of time than just enough :) different story if you'd also visit the surroundings (= rent-a-car necessary). And you were possibly referring to Nov 2013 unless there's some working time machine out there which I wasn't aware of....November is off season and visiting hours are obviously reduced compared to spring/summer (especially during peak season).

Cesenatico...
reviews: 15
2. Re: Apartment recommendations?

Try to search in 'Classe' area, some families have a room accomodation on a B&B basis for people who have tours to Mirabilandia (a famous theme Park nearby), in November it's cheap. Totally avoid 'Lido Adriano', very sad and unsafe place in winter.

Ottawa, Canada
reviews: 3
3. Re: Apartment recommendations?

Thanks for the recommendation, I'll look in that area. There do seem to be more B&Bs than apartments in Ravenna. Early planning stages yet.

Ocean City, MD
reviews: 7
4. Re: Apartment recommendations?

Type - apartment - in the search bar above the posts. I got this link from one of the threads:

…ravenna.it/eng/…Where-to-stay

I stayed in Ravenna for 4 nights in September 2011, you'll have a wonderful visit.

Ravenna, Italy :(
reviews: 2
5. Re: Apartment recommendations?

Well, here you are my recommendation: http://bikeonresort.com/eng/index.html

Bear it mind, since 1st Jan, there's an extra fee for overnight stayers of [for that accomodation] €2,- par person. More or less depending on where do you want to sleep. E.g. Luxury Hotel up to €5,- Hostel up to €1,- and so on

6. Re: Apartment recommendations?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:20 am, January 24, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Ravenna