We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

non-musem Sunday or Mnday openings

Which Ravenna hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
cape coral florida
reviews: 66
non-musem Sunday or Mnday openings

I reviewed a a Ravenna travel book and tripadvisor and it appears that altough the Naional Museum is closed on Monday, all the other sites such as San Vitale, Galla Placidia, St. Apollinare Nuovo and Classe, Neonian Baptistry, Dante's tomb and Theodoric mausolum are ALL OPEN ON MONDAY. Is this correct or am I misreading the guidebook? It also appears that on a SUNDAY EVERYTHING IS OPEN. Am I misreading the guidebook? Thanks, gang.

Ocean City, MD
reviews: 7
1. Re: non-musem Sunday or Mnday openings

…ravenna.it/eng/…Unesco-world-heritage

Yes, the UNESCO sites are open on Sunday and Monday.

To glean more information, click on the DE's name and look at some of her responses. There are also excellent recommendations for restaurants.

Have a wonderful time visiting Ravenna. I was there in 2011 and its amazing. Keep in mind, the restaurants & shops still practice siesta in the afternoons.

2. Re: non-musem Sunday or Mnday openings

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:19 am, December 16, 2013