We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Laundromat in Ancona

Which Ancona hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Perth
reviews: 3
Laundromat in Ancona

We are staying at the Residence Vanvitelli, Vicolo Della Serpe N.9 in Ancona (oppostie the ferry port) and was wondering if there is a laundromat anywhere in Ancona we can do some laundry?

Le Marche, Italy
Destination Expert
for Rome, Marche
reviews: 22
1. Re: Laundromat in Ancona

There are lots of self-service laundries in Ancona. I know I've seen some, but I don't know names and addresses. Probably the proprietor of the residence can tell you which is the nearest. One of the reviews (in Italian) on TA mentioned that guests could use a washer at the residence, but it would be very unlikely to have a dryer.

If you can't find a laundromat any other way, here is a list:

impresaitalia.info/9301/…ancona.aspx

I don't know how up-to-date it is. You could look up the addresses on maps.google.com to see how close they are to your lodging, and also get walking directions.

2. Re: Laundromat in Ancona

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, April 14, 2014