We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant on lake outside of Rome?

Which Rome hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hawaii
reviews: 29
Restaurant on lake outside of Rome?

Years ago went to this incredible restaurant outside of Rome on a Lake with unbelievable food and a wine cellar that included collector wines. I do not recall the name - has any of the Rome experts heard of this restaurant. Would love to find out the name. Thank you.

Le Marche, Italy
Destination Expert
for Rome, Marche
reviews: 22
1. Re: Restaurant on lake outside of Rome?

Do you remember which lake it was? Was it north of Rome (maybe lake Bracciano or Bolsena)? or south of Rome (maybe one of the lakes in the Castelli Romani area)?

Hawaii
reviews: 29
2. Re: Restaurant on lake outside of Rome?

Aloha bvlenci,

Yes, I think I figured out the restaurant. It was on Lake Albano - Ristorante Antico Pagnanelli? This was over 12 years ago. Some local friends from Rome took us there. Don't know if it is still as good as i remembered. I will be in Rome with a group of great foodie/wine enthusiasts and I wanted to organize a special diner. Do you know this place?

Le Marche, Italy
Destination Expert
for Rome, Marche
reviews: 22
3. Re: Restaurant on lake outside of Rome?

Sorry, I don't.

Neptune Beach, FL
reviews: 87
4. Re: Restaurant on lake outside of Rome?

Antico Ristorante Pagnanelli on Lake Gandolfo

Here are TripAdvisor's user reviews of the restaurant:

tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g608890-d1…

Spirit

5. Re: Restaurant on lake outside of Rome?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, July 23, 2014