We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

3 bed apartment in rome for January rental

Which Rome hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Boston...
reviews: 10
3 bed apartment in rome for January rental

Hi all, I'm planning a trip for 6 adults and one baby to rome over New Year's. I know, it's coming up fast! We have been to rome before, and have always stayed in hotels or b&b, but with 3 couples we figure it is more economical and might be fun to rent an apartment. Does anyone have any good recommendations? Does anyone know of one where there is some kind of night security, an inn keeper, or concierge in the building? Thanks!

South Australia
reviews: 12
1. Re: 3 bed apartment in rome for January rental

Check www.vrbo.com

Singapore
reviews: 4
2. Re: 3 bed apartment in rome for January rental

La Locanda Viminale (http://www.locandaviminale.com) has a beautifully furnished apartment which may be able to accommodate your whole family. We stayed in one of their B & B rooms in mid Oct and found it to be fantastic. Carla and Paola are fantastic hosts, who can arrange the transport from the airport to their apartment if you wish. It is located near the Train Station (about 10 mins walk), and just opposite the Ministry of Interior (so security is never an issue). The restaurant downstairs also serves fabulous and reasonably priced Italian cuisines. Chris

Boston...
reviews: 10
3. Re: 3 bed apartment in rome for January rental

Hi - thanks for the suggestion, La Locanda looks like a good option for our family, I emailed them twice though, and haven't heard back! oh, well...maybe soon. did you have any problems contacting them, are they not very responsive?

Sydney, Australia
reviews: 48
4. Re: 3 bed apartment in rome for January rental

Try www.sleepinitaly.com They are reliable and responsive and have apartments on the website where you can sort by number of people, dates, number of bedrooms, location, price.

Many places expect that someone will sleep in the lounge area. I think I would stick to a definite 3 bedroom place if possible, so you have a communal space and a private space per couple always available. I would also try for two bathrooms.

However a dummy run for 7 days over new year lists only one place

sleepinitaly.com/rome/…

5. Re: 3 bed apartment in rome for January rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 pm, December 16, 2013