We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Heard of Consorzio Airport Shuttle Car, hotel-FCO(Expedia)??

Which Rome hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
San Francisco Bay...
reviews: 27
Heard of Consorzio Airport Shuttle Car, hotel-FCO(Expedia)??

Has anyone heard about or used Consorzio Airport Shuttle Car service? I reserved it through Expedia to transport me from my hotel to FCO in September for only $19.49. I don't see any info on them, so need some feedback in order to feel secure.

69 replies to this topic
Le Marche, Italy
Destination Expert
for Rome, Marche
reviews: 22
1. Re: Heard of Consorzio Airport Shuttle Car, hotel-FCO(Expedia)??

A shuttle is usually a service that drops people off at their hotels, making numerous stops along the way. I once used one of these (in London, not in Rome) and would never do so again. They made at least ten other stops and I thought I would never get there. A taxi would cost you €48 euros, and wouldn't make any additional stops. Or you could take a taxi from your hotel to the train station, and catch a train for either €8 or €14, depending on which train station you go to.

Nottingham...
2. Re: Heard of Consorzio Airport Shuttle Car, hotel-FCO(Expedia)??

Heya, i'm just wondering this also! rather annoying you need to contact them 48 hours before. Im using them on the 25th. also my voucher fdoesnt have my gf's name on it was advised by expedia that it only needs a main contact, even though it states "this voucher is only valid for the travellers listed on the the voucher" =/

San Francisco Bay...
3. Re: Heard of Consorzio Airport Shuttle Car, hotel-FCO(Expedia)??

Thanks for the feedback.I've used super shuttle several times but It is well known and I k we where I was going! Daryl B, please remember o post feedback once you use their service. I think I will ask at my hotel...will let you know if I learn anything new.

Nottingham...
4. Re: Heard of Consorzio Airport Shuttle Car, hotel-FCO(Expedia)??

hi Glowkid, I will do. Unforutantly i justr realised expedia booked the wrong date for the service, they put 25/9 instead of 25/8. I rang through to them to organise this as well. its proving a nightmare for them to change the dates lol. if it gets sorted then I will let you know how it goes. should be fine though I imagine.

Nottingham...
5. Re: Heard of Consorzio Airport Shuttle Car, hotel-FCO(Expedia)??

Hi, Just to let you know its a nice easy service. once you've collected your baggage head to the exit (terminal 3) some one will be holding a massive sign with lots of names on. there will be a fair few other folk doing the same so look hard! Hope you have a great holiday!

San Francisco Bay...
6. Re: Heard of Consorzio Airport Shuttle Car, hotel-FCO(Expedia)??

I need the shuttle to take me to the airport from the hotel, but I still feel comforted knowing they came through for you! I will follow through with my feedback once I use them! Thanks for remembering. :)

Nottingham...
7. Re: Heard of Consorzio Airport Shuttle Car, hotel-FCO(Expedia)??

I used them both ways! they picked me up from the hotel about 2 and half hours before the flight. just need to wait for them in the lobby/outside. No worries!

Helsinki, Southern...
reviews: 91
8. Re: Heard of Consorzio Airport Shuttle Car, hotel-FCO(Expedia)??

Does anyone have an e-mail address to this company? I would rather confirm my schedules by mail thank by phone, which is also expensive......

San Francisco Bay...
9. Re: Heard of Consorzio Airport Shuttle Car, hotel-FCO(Expedia)??

The service was great! The voucher instructed to call 24 hours in advance to confirm flight and hotel info. The company confirmed with me via email before that time. The shuttle arrived 3 hours in advance and stopped only twice more. It was a big savings and hassle free, and I will use it again for sure.

Helsinki, Southern...
reviews: 91
10. Re: Heard of Consorzio Airport Shuttle Car, hotel-FCO(Expedia)??

Do you have their e-maill address?

Reply to: Heard of Consorzio Airport Shuttle Car, hotel-FCO(Expedia)??
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted