We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to book Hotel Parlamento???

Which Rome hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Los Osos, California
reviews: 1
How to book Hotel Parlamento???

I loved reading all the good reviews re: Hotel Parlamento, Now, we're ready to book a room in November and I can't find the hotel listed with any of the booking engines.I tried e-mailing directly to the Hotel, but got no reply. Are they closed for remodeling? Did they change their name? Help!

We really want to book this great sounding Hotel.Thanks in advance. Mickie Spencer

Seal Beach...
reviews: 8
1. Re: How to book Hotel Parlamento???

don't know what website or email address you were using, but I had no trouble with the following:

www.hotelparlamento.it

There is a link at the website to their email/information center. If you emailed over a weekend or a holiday (some are not the same as ours) don't expect a reply back for a couple of days. Also, if they get tons of requests over a certain time period, they may just respond to those for whom they have reservation availability and ignore the rest. The last problem may be that they only prefer to book 6 months in advance. You are at the 7 month window so this may be the case also.

Try, try again - that's all I can say!

If you don't have luck with them, please consider the Hotel Smeraldo. It is a few blocks south of Parlamento, located near Piazza Navona, Campo de' Fiori and Pantheon. Good reviews here and we got a better rate for the same amenities than Parlamento for our stay in April. Check out their photos and reviews here on TA and their website is:

www.smeraldoroma.com

Very comparable hotels, so I just thought I'd suggest.

Ciao! LL